St Mary the Virgin. EltonThis small church stands close to Elton Hall, surrounded by hills. It has a Norman nave, chancel and doorways. The lancet windows are 13th century and the screen dates from the 15th and 17th centuries. The church was restored in 1876. Its medieval bells still call our worshippers to church.
The Crucifix is a recent addition to this small place of worship. Carved by a local craftsman. Andy Pearson.